Sunday, October 26, 2008







This post is called surprise KANDI, and if for some reason you don't see the pictures its cause she made me take them down. I walk with Kandi every morning rain or shine, and tomorrow I will have to tell her what I have done. Kidding aside, I just wanted to show everyone how great you look, I really had to talk her into taking pictures with her husband. I hope you like them I really think you look awesome. And the Morrill girls what can I say such a meek and mild bunch. Ha Ha.



I had fun taking these.






Mindy






Ps thanks for the yummy cookies I will have to walk extra fast in the morning.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Wow...what a sexy couple. There is no way Kandi could get mad at you for these, they are incredible.

mandy said...

Dude they look HOT..I want some candy:D hehehehe K I couldnt resist hehehe :D..what a beautiful family:D You better leave it up:D...too cool!!!