Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Engagements






















I have been wanting to do some "Urban Style" pictures for a while now. Luckily Kipp, Hillary and cute little Alex let me try out some crazy fun stuff with them. We started out at Gardner Village, but I had forgotten about all of the witches and pumpkins everywhere, not to mention the million little kids running around in their costumes. We quickly relocated, I don't know if we were in the safest part of town, but am very happy with the way they turned out. Here are a few of my favorite.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mindy, these are awesome! What a great location! I love "urban" style too!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

They look great! I can't wait to do ours!

kandi said...

They look amazing (of course)! Is that downtown at the Purina plant? I just noticed the little checkered logo thing. In any case, they're fabulous!

OMI said...

I LOVE these!! Where is that!! You're doing so great!