Thursday, December 4, 2008

Festival of Trees
















I know it has been a way long time since I posted, I am trying to get Christmas pictures all wrapped up, so I can hurry and go do my shopping. I am all for bagging the whole present thing and going to Hawaii like we did last year.
Last night we all headed up to Festival of Trees to watch Mcailee dance. She did a great job, The pictures kinda suck, I was sitting way far back and the stage lighting was really was really ugly. I made Mcailee and her ballroom Dance partner (A.J. Ongoongotau) pose for me after to get a better shot. The other picture is of Mcailee and her good friend Makenzie, Im not sure why they are smiling so big I guess they are proud of their braces (ha ha).
I also included a picture of my good friend Mish's tree, she helped decorated in memory of her little girl Alex ( she is the little angel on the bottom left.) Mish asked me to switch out the picture at the tree, She told me what isle and number the tree was on, Only I have been kinda sick and stuffy and I thought she said E 42, I went down isle E and no tree, So then I started thinking okay E rhymes with G or P or maybe B heck maybe she said C , then Maloni was like oh hecks no I am not helping find this tree out of hundreds of trees. Well I found the tree, I took a picture of it for proof, We all had a good laugh, ( by the way the tree was on isle H) I should have my ears checked.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Thanks for the pics of Mcailee. We live for pics of your kids since we cannot see them anytime we want to anymore. The story about not being able to find the tree cracks me up. Wait til I tell Jeff. He will have a hayday with that one. Especially since he tells your mom that she does not hear anything well at all. I guess he may begin to tease you about your hearing as well. Thanks for chat this morning. Glad to hear all is well. Love, AH

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Funny tree searching story!
Mcailee is so gorgeous!