Friday, November 14, 2008

Firemen















































































Yesterday was fun, I spent all morning at a fire house taking pictures of fireman, (poor me huh.) The pictures are for their wives for Christmas, how cute is that, Maloni if you read this strap on the tool belt and hard hat. (Yum) Seriously, these guys were great sports and went along with some crazy ideas. Thanks to my lovely assistant for the day Suzy, we got some great shots. (She's going to kill me for posting her picture!)

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Love the fireman pictures Mindy. I want your life. Lots of fun traveling, great talent for photography and simply just enjoying everything life brings you. You are an example to me. Thanks for commenting on the blog. We love it. Love, Alyssa

kandi said...

Holy hot pictures of firemen! Those turned out great! Gotta love a man in uniform! And Suzanne looks fab, too! If she doesn't like her picture being up, tell her to 'shut it down'. LD

Heather said...

I just came across your blog and it looks great! Your website revamp looks amazing and your work is looking SO good!
The firemen are my favorite though. I will assist you on a firemen shoot if you need =)