Friday, December 12, 2008





























Well the Marathon of Christmas is almost over, I took my last sitting yesterday, and I am finishing up orders, We still have our thanksgiving wreath on the door, and no Christmas tree. I am really pushing for this weekend. hopefully we will get it up. Today is my nieces birthday, she is born exactly four days before Maile, and they are in their words "bestes cousins" meaning best friend cousins. I thought I would throw up a fun picture of all the cousins I took for an advertisement for my brothers dental office, two years ago. The weekend was especially busy, I had some really fun sittings. Sunday I flew to Reno Nevada for a big family group shot, and then turned right around and flew back. I am still working on your pictures Afieaki Family but here is a sneak peak of some that are done.

1 comment:

rach said...

love the pics keep them comin--
See you this weekend, hopefully if the weather is good.