Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Evelyns Grandkids











I had so much fun taking pictures of these guys, Their Grandma wanted to have them done. It was a perfect day to take fall pictures. I just love fall maybe next fall I can hire someone to take my family's fall pictures. I am going to start saving up for Omi!!! Any way here is a sneak peak, I promise the rest are coming in a day (or so).
Stay tuned tomorrow, I will post my Fireman pictures, ( do you think I can get them to take their shirts off? :)

3 comments:

OMI said...

VERY NICE...I like the eyes!! Will you send me your number. I wanted to call you the other day but I couldn't find it!

Halli said...

Nice job, Mindy!! I love the close ups. Oh and please get them to take their shirts off....yummy! lol!! I secretly love firemen.

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

You should make a calander and sell them! I'll buy one!