Friday, December 5, 2008

Fun Christmas Photo Shoots






















I have been so busy because of the season, I have totally neglected my blog, So I thought I would post some fun pictures of sittings I have done lately. I am just about ready to wrap up all of my Christmas sittings. So if any one else needs an appointment, call quick and I will fit you in the beginning of next week. Stay tuned for the Tuikolovatu Family Christmas card, I am taking them this weekend, and I have something in mind, it just depends if Maloni will cooperate or not.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Thanks for the blog comment. Sydnee will love it when I show her. All the kids love to read the little messages people leave for them. Cute "cousin" photo on your blog. That was so fun. I am grateful you put that together for us. Good times. We miss everyone. Especially Maile (Sydnee is in withdrawal for her). Talk to you later, A