Sunday, September 27, 2009

newest family member
















I know it has been oh FOREVER since I last updated this blog, my blog and cooking dinner got totally ignored the last 6 months of my pregnancy. Many people have been asking to see pictures of the baby so I thought I would post a few. For those of you that are interested in fall/ christmas pictures call soon, I will be only taking a limited number of appointments this season. I am totally in love with my new little guy, His name is Taitusi Nuimaetaivalu Tuikolovatu, Yes his name really is that long. ( Maloni named him and I not sure if I love my husband so much I let him give him that name, or I just gave in. My idea was to just call him Tai, but Tusi seems like it is sticking, I hope he likes his name in grade school when kids like to rhyme names. Hmm what rhymes with Tusi. I will hopefully be able to keep updated the blog with pictures, but sleep will come first. ENJOY.

6 comments:

dlkenney said...

He is handsome, congrats.

Shelly said...

Mindy! I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! Congrats! That is so cool! Good to see pics!

Alyssa said...

He is beautiful!!! What a gorgeous group of kids - all of them. I did not realize Maile was missing her two front teeth. How awesome is that? "Tusi" is a dream. I am sure you are totally in love with him. Precious babies have that affect on moms, don't they? Good luck getting your rest. But, I do love a blog post now and then. So I will be anxiously awaiting any words or pictures you decide to post. Everyone looks so great. It makes me miss you all so much. Can't wait to give everyone hugs when we get to town in a few weeks. See you then.

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

He is adorable! The pictures are great!

KB said...

Mindy, I am so glad to see that you posted pictures! I've been wishing I could come and see him. He is so adorable and so precious! I have been meaning to e-mail you and say congratulations, but now I can just do it here. So, CONGRATULATIONS! Your kids are beautiful! -Kara

My Life As I Know It said...

Mindy I have been dying to see pictures of him, Beni said that little Tusi is almost as big as Gracie! He is so adorable!!